What We Offer
Our Collegiate Athletics’ Enrollment Service Package includes:
NCAA Eligibility Center
Core GPA Calculation
Eligibility Requirements – Division I, II, III, NAIA, Junior College
Type of Scholarship Offers
Recruiting Timelines / Dead periods
Collegiate Athletics Division
College Funding Experts offers a range of professional services, all designed to help your student athlete reach their full potential. Whether you’re looking for exposure or professional guidance, we have you covered. Our services are available to meet each family specific need and ensure the best exposure and guidance for scholarship conversion academically and athletically.
Customized Collegiate Athletics Solutions
Each individual athlete is unique. One-size-fits-all approaches will never help your student athlete reach their full potential. We deliver custom solutions, tailored to you – your sport, your athletic and academic qualifications, and professional guidance to adjust and adapt to the one-of-a-kind challenges that will arise through your future.
At CFE, we believe that the right fit of academic environment balanced with athletic opportunity, will create happier and healthier graduates with successful careers ahead of them.
According to the NCAA, only 2% of high school athletes are awarded athletics scholarships to compete in college. Few of these students will become professional athletes, which is why a college education is still the most rewarding benefit for athletic college students. The CFE Collegiate Athletics team will create a strategy that best fits your student’s academic journey balanced with sporting achievement. For more information from the NCAA, (click here)
Community Enhancement Programs
Our college planning and financial aid workshops are a fantastic way of learning about navigating the complexities of college selection, enrollment and funding while earning money for your booster club and sports teams.
Speak to us to find out how.
Our Collegiate Athletics
Enrollment Service Package
- A knowledgeable staff who provides guidance as you progress through the recruiting process.
- Familiarity with NCAA & NAIA eligibility requirements, recruiting rules & calendar.
- Assistance with determining the best athletic and academic fit for your Student-Athlete.
- Objective evaluation of each opportunity on its financial and athletic merits.
- Guidance and a plan of action for alternative outcomes, (“What If”), both athletic and academic, which may develop.
- Resource center with informative material and videos which will allow families to better understand the complexities, common pitfalls and recruiting process from the coach, player and parent perspectives.