Don’t Get Beat At The College Funding Game!
This information-rich seminar will show you:
- Ways to send your child to an expensive private college for less than a state school.
- Methods for picking the right schools that will give you the best financial aid packages.
- The formula the U.S. Department of Education uses to calculate your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and which assets are taken into consideration.
- Strategies for creating a plan for college in any economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive student loans or raiding your retirement accounts.
- Smart ways to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of financial aid from each school.
- How to increase our college-related tax deductions and tax credits.
You CAN win at college funding. Seats limited for this event.
Date: Thursday, July 18, 2019
Time: Doors open at 6:00 PM / Workshop starts at 6:30 PM
Location: KRLA Studios, Salem Media Group, 701 N. Brand Blvd., Suite 550,
Glendale, CA 91203
Reservations Required for this Seminar- GET YOUR SEAT NOW!
Can’t make it to this event – check out one of our other local workshops
by visiting this link:
Or for more information contact:
COLLEGE FUNDING EXPERTS – 877 – 99 – COLLEGE / 877-992-6553